ISA Announces 2023 Society Leadership
February 7, 2023
The International Society of Automation (ISA) has announced its Society leadership for the term beginning 1 January 2023.
- President: Marty Bince, EECOL Electric
- President-elect Secretary: Prabhu Soundarrajan
- Past President: Carlos Mandolesi, Trinity College Dublin
- Treasurer: Rajesh Rathi, Control Infotech Inc.
- Executive Director: Claire Fallon, International Society of Automation
- Executive Board
- Ardis Bartle, Apex Measurement and Controls LLC
- R. Donald Bartusiak, Collaborative Systems Integration
- Dean Bickerton, The Reynolds Company
- Paulina Chan, Global Mutual Innovation Consortium
- Francisco Diaz-Andreu, Repsol-ISA
- Jim Garrison, aeSolutions
- Vivek Gupta, DCM Shriram Ltd
- Eddie Habibi, Zenzero Investments
- Maxym Lachance, BBA
- Claudio Makarovsky, Microsoft
- Edward Naranjo, Honeywell
- Mary’beth Ramey, Celanese Engineered Materials – Hytrel
- Jagdish Shukla, Servilink Systems Ltd.
- Sujata Tilak, Ascent Intellimation
- Ashley Weckwerth, Burns & McDonnell
This group of officers and executive board members have demonstrated their strong commitment to ISA and to visioning the role that the Society plays in the future of the automation community.
“I am honored to welcome this new slate of exceptional professionals to ISA leadership,” said Mr. Bince. “International is the first word in our Society’s name, and I am delighted to see such a diverse group represented here, representing 7 countries and with a wide array of experience across ISA and the industry sectors our Society serves. Our leaders are chosen by ISA’s global membership in an open election. I thank all those who cast their vote.”
Nominations for Society leadership are accepted annually from 1 January to 1 March. For more information, visit https://www.isa.org/about-isa/leadership/nominations-and-election-process.