March 9, 2021
Since the foundation of VisionTools in 1986, a highly motivated team of meanwhile more than 80 employees at the company headquarters and EPLAN’s branches ensures that thousands of installed systems work optimally and that customers from almost all branches of the manufacturing industry are satisfied. EPLAN’s customers include all automobile manufacturers producing in Germany and neighboring countries and their overseas production facilities. Furthermore, numerous companies in the electrical appliance, plastics also pharmaceutical industries as well as industrial equipment suppliers also mechanical engineering companies rely on EPLAN’s many years of experience and reliability.
EPLAN’s services include preliminary tests & component selection, project planning & design, commissioning & start-up support, instruction & training, as well as maintenance & service.
The first data package with 47 articles contains article data and macros for the product line Vision over Ethernet (VoE) consisting of
- – VoE SlyBox – the powerful evaluation computer for image analysis, connected to the machine control for data exchange.
- – VoE PowerSupply – the compact power supply.
- – VoE-NETBox II – the new switch with two 10Gb uplink ports and eight PoE+ 1Gb ports for cameras and lighting.
- – VoE cameras – GigE camera in a multi-part protective housing for the acquisition of inspection parts, with up to 12 megapixels.
- – VoE-MDL – LED lights with PoE and control via Ethernet
- – VoE-IOBox – the possibility to address further initiators and actuators.
- – Accessories – such as pre-assembled cables, field-attachable connectors, PCIe cards, and hardware dongle.
Vision over Ethernet (VoE) is a PC-based, modular image processing concept from VisionTools. The system includes decentralized hardware developed especially for this purpose.
- – The control cabinet can be omitted, saving floor space and cooling
- – Low component variety, fewer spare parts
- – Can be expanded almost indefinitely without conversion
- – Pre-assembled cables in standard lengths to reduce the installation effort
- – Peripheral supply via PoE+ possible
- – Fast Ethernet data transfer through 10 Gigabit uplink port
- – 2D cameras with different sensor resolutions 1.6 – 12 MPixel and 3D scanner usable
- – Supported: Profinet, TCP/IP, OPC-UA, RFC 1006