June 3, 2021
Pilz Automation Safety Canada is launching its new modular safety relay: myPNOZ. Thanks to this product, you create your own safety, Pilz assembles, tests, and delivers you your safety relay batch size 1 ready to plug & play.
myPNOZ new modular safety relay offers many benefits, including time and cost savings. Find out more about this new product during a free webinar and discover why and how myPNOZ might be ideal for your plant.
- – English session: Thursday June 10th, 2021 at 11:00 am (Eastern Time)
- – French session: Thursday June 10th, 2021 at 2:00 pm (Eastern Time)
About myPNOZ product
The new modular safety relay myPNOZ is produced individually according to your requirements in batch size 1. An easy-to-use device that’s flexible in application and boasts clever features, it ensures reliable monitoring of your safety functions. Three steps to your modular safety relay:
1. You create: you choose the required safety functions, and myPNOZ Creator puts the ideal hardware together. You can check your configuration with the simulation function. If everything fits, your myPNOZ is ordered with just a few quick clicks.
2. Pilz builds: each myPNOZ is tailor-made pre-assembled by us in batch size 1 according to your individual configuration. Pilz also sets the parameters to suit your specifications, e.g. with regard to the start type or time delay for you. Your modular relay will be sent to you following a system test.
3. You install: you’ll receive your myPNOZ ‘ready for Plug and Play’. No software is required for commissioning. And the time and effort required for wiring has also been significantly reduced.
For more information, visit www.pilz.ca.