May 9, 2022
Date/Time: May 17th , 2022 @ 9:00 – 5:30 PM (ETD)
This May 17th all-day event is focused on North America and supported by Siemens’ Integrated Control Panel associates in the United States, Canada, and Germany.
Learn first-hand about changes to standards, practical tips and application examples for electrical engineering and how digitalization can increase productivity in your work processes online at this exciting event.
This online event offers you a compact program of various lectures about control cabinets and electrical equipment of machines.
What to expect at the 3rd annual ICP Symposium
Plan to join Siemens for this exciting event. Note that this event is presented in English only.
Some items to consider:
- – This is a multivendor event
- – Completely online from 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM / no travel or cost to attend
- – Join when it is convenient for you
- – 13 technical sessions targeted for Panel Builders, Electrical Engineers, Electrical Designers, Engineering Management and those involved in the design, engineering, integration or manufacturing of industrial control panels
- – Session topics including Control Panel Design tools, Determination of SCCR, Motor Switching and Protection, UL508A 3rd Edition and NFPA-79 2021 Standards, Machine Monitoring, Arc Flash Studies, UL Panels for Hazardous environments, CSA Overview, Electrical Drawing software and more…
- – Virtual trade show with the latest product and software solutions to build better control panels
Topic experts from Siemens and their participating partners will be on hand to answer customer questions throughout the event.