March 9, 2021
Littelfuse, Inc. recently launched an industrial manufacturing and processing web page focused on safety.
“The new industrial-focused web page puts educational resources at the fingertips of safety and manufacturing professionals,” said Debra Jayson, Senior Marketing Manager, Littelfuse Industrial Business. “Worker safety is a major concern in this industry. This new page provides application information and training materials to help improve electrical safety in key areas such as shock and arc-flash protection.”
The Littelfuse.com/industrial page provides access to:
- – Educational webcasts: earn professional development hours (PDH) credit and learn about shock protection, arc-flash mitigation
- – Safety reports: gain insight from industry surveys on electrical shock and arc-flash
- – White papers: learn about arc-flash mitigation and determining short-circuit current rating (SCCR)
- – Checklists: quick reference tools for ground-fault and motor protection
- – Product datasheets: comprehensive solution of products to improve plant safety and efficiencies with links to datasheets, manuals, and more
For more information, visit www.littelfuse.com.