WAGO: Touch Panels and Displays
March 24, 2021
WAGO’s Touch Panels (HMI panels) not only improve the operability of machines and systems, but also offer an outstanding design and advanced technology.
- Powerful range of HMI panels
- Simplify data processing and monitoring for machines, systems and control technology applications
- Greater reliability when tackling complex automation systems, thanks to streamlined operation and practical features
- No fan
WAGO Touch Panels 600
High-performance Touch Panels for demanding control and visualization tasks improve the operability of machines and systems, but also offer an outstanding design and advanced technology.
- Fast operating speed with the high-performance Cortex A9 Multicore processor
- Three product families for different operating requirements: Standard Line, Advanced Line, Marine Line
- Perfectly tailored hardware features for a wide range of applications
- Scaled software functionalities: Web, Visu and Control Panels
- Flexible programming in IEC 61131 or directly under the Linux open source operating system
- Standard connection to WAGO’s cloud solutions with Control Panels
e!DISPLAY Web Panels
e!DISPLAY is WAGO’s high-performance HMI display with a resistive touchscreen for demanding visualization tasks with CODESYS. On top of its advanced features, WAGO’s Web Panel offers a sleek, user-focused design.
- High-performance HMI display with a resistive touch screen for Web-based visualization
- Available in four screen sizes (diagonal measurement): 10.9 cm (4.3″), 14.5 cm (5.7″), 18.0 cm (7.0″) and 25.7 cm (10.1″)
- Modern visualization via CODESYS V2 and e!COCKPIT (based on CODESYS V3)
- Support new technologies such as HTML5
- High-performance automation solutions in connection with WAGO PFC100 and PFC200 Controllers
- DNV-GL certificate for use in marine and offshore applications
PERSPECTO Control Panels
WAGO’s Control Panels feature full CODESYS runtime. The CODESYS development environment allows full application programming in CODESYS. Existing projects can be almost entirely converted and upgraded.
- PLC functionality based on the IEC 61131-compatible CODESYS environment
- Programmable in five languages
- Not just programming – WAGO-I/O-PRO Software also enables offline simulation, fieldbus configuration and recipe management.
- Also includes on-board Webserver