March 24, 2021
Space for pushbuttons and switches is limited on many devices – especially when they must be both handy and user-friendly. This has previously led to compromises in this area – in terms of the design or quality. That’s why RAFI developed the LUMOTAST 16.
The new single pushbutton series, consisting of a pushbutton and emergency stop, is designed primarily for use in applications such as equipment manufacturing and hand-held terminals. This space-saving component family is equally impressive at the front and at the rear.
The built-in tactile switches offer crisp feedback. Special, first-class switching behavior is achieved, combined with full area illumination. RAFI’s illuminated pushbuttons can be labeled to suit any application by the manufacturer or customer.
The LUMOTAST 16 emergency stop variant reliably brings machines and equipment to a standstill. With its attractive design, the LUMOTAST 16 is a real eye-catcher.
For hand-held devices, the trend is towards wireless solutions with a radio connection to the machine. The emergency stop buttons used here must offer special functions, such as our special “active/inactive” emergency stop variant – an innovation with a signaling effect. Precisely matched to the applicable safety standards, this special emergency stop not only increases safety, but also convenience. RAFI’s “active/inactive” variant only switches if the device is connected to the machine. To avoid confusion, the translucent special variant lights up red when active. The hard-wired emergency stop on the machine or system is not affected by this.
YOUR BENEFITS AT A GLANCE:
- – Product range with a wide variety of possible applications and uses in industry
- – Standardized mounting hole diameter 16.2 mm
- – Mounting depth just 18.0 mm
- – Very compact, flat design – from the front
- – Flexible and simple labeling options
- – Pushbuttons with crisp feel
- – Degree of protection IP 65 and IP 67
- – Dupe-proof and illuminated emergency stop switches to IEC 60 947-5-5
LUMOTAST 16 PRODUCT PORTFOLIO:
- – C-LAB pushbutton and C-LAB illuminated pushbutton with customized labeling
- – Illuminated pushbutton
- – Pushbutton
- – Emergency stop
- – “active/inactive” emergency stop