March 16, 2022
NOARK Electric Ex9RE electronic thermal overload relays are designed to provide dependable and accurate protection for motors if an overload or phase failure occurs. It also offers jam, stall and current unbalance protection. The Ex9RE is available with three different power supply voltages: 24 Vac/ Vdc, 110/120 Vac and 220/240 Vac. with current ranges from 0.1A to 40A. Each unit has selectable trip class settings of 5, 10, 20 and 30 providing a wide range of coverage with fewer SKUs.
They are also equipped with integrated diagnostics via LED lights to allow for quick status identification. Settings are protected by a clear plastic cover. Like all NOARK Electric products, the Ex9RE is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
• Power supply voltages: 24 Vac/Vdc, 110/120 Vac, 220/240 Vac
• Available in 4 amperage ranges: 0.1 – 0.5A, 0.4 – 2A, 1.8 – 9A, 8 – 40A
• Integrated diagnostics with LED indicators
• Selectable trip class: 5, 10, 20, 30
• 1NO+1NC auxilliary contact
• Reduced sensitivity to ambient temperature
• Manual or automatic reset
• Compact 45 mm size
• Easily mounts on Ex9C 09-38A contactor or on DIN rail 35mm
• 5-Year limited warranty
For more information, visit HERE.