March 24, 2022
The compact Littelfuse Industrial Shock Block SB5000 protects workers from electrical shock and is a 208 V Class A ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI). This allows commercial kitchens, construction sites, and other non-dwelling units with wet areas to meet NEC 210.8(B) now for their three-phase loads up to 60 A. This personnel protection device is also designed to meet the requirements for special-purpose Class C and D GFCIs defined by UL 943C for industrial facilities.
Features & Benefits
- – Fixed 6 mA (UL 943) or 20 mA (UL 943C) trip level – UL Listed GFCI and Special-Purpose GFCI personnel protection for industrial and commercial loads up to 60A
- – DFT (Discrete Fourier Transform) filtering algorithm – Eliminates nuisance trips due to harmonics
- – Flexible configuration – Selectable manual reset or auto-reset for brownout, power up, and ground monitor interruptions to fit plant safety protocols
- – Automatic self-test – The Shock Block will continuously test itself and will trip if there is an internal failure
- – GFCI Class A, C, D and EGFPD options in one series – Simplified planning and operator familiarity for multiple applications or requirements