April 26, 2022
Introducing Hammond Manufacturing’s Type 4 two-door freestanding enclosure, which is designed to house electrical, electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic controls and instruments, and provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in specific applications.
- – Formed 12 gauge steel.
- – Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- – Heavy duty stainless steel lifting eyebolts are provided with reinforcing support angles.
- – Doors are supported with heavy gauge continuous hinges.
- – Dual Access versions have doors front and back.
- – 3-pt padlocking door handle.
- – Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- – A grounding stud is provided in the enclosure and a bonding stud is provided on the door.
- – Center post is removable for easy installation of the inner panel.
- – UL 508A Type 3R, 4 and 12
- – CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- – Complies with:
- – NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and 13
- – IEC 60529, IP66
- – Cover and enclosure are finished in recoatable smooth ANSI 61 gray powder coating.
- – Optional inner panels are available in white powder coating, or unpainted galvanized steel.