October 20, 2022
Teledyne FLIR Integrated Imaging Solutions is pleased to announce the all new Ladybug6 — the latest addition to its field proven Ladybug series. Ladybug6 is a high-resolution camera designed to capture 360-degree spherical images from moving platforms in all-weather conditions. Its industrial grade design and out-of-the-box factory calibration produces 72 Megapixel (MP) images with pixel values that are spatially accurate within +/- 2 mm at 10-meter distance.
“The new Teledyne Ladybug6 is designed for mobile mapping and all-weather inspection projects requiring excellent image quality and high resolution,” said Mike Lee, Senior Product Manager at Teledyne FLIR. “With the addition of Ladybug6, we are now pleased to offer a wider variety of spherical cameras with higher resolutions ranging from 30 MP to 72 MP.”
The new Ladybug6 builds on Teledyne’s machine vision heritage with increased image resolution, enhanced on-board processing, and robust IP67-rated connectors. Building on the field proven Ladybug5+, the Ladybug6 captures, compresses, and transmits 8-bit or 12-bit pixel data delivering outstanding images across a wide range of lighting conditions with excellent color response, low noise, and a high dynamic range. Designed from the ground up to capture images from moving platforms in outdoor environments, the Ladybug6 features a wide operating temperature range (-30° C to 50° C), support for additional Global Navigation Satellite Systems, and trigger control by hardware or software with advanced APIs for complete camera control.
Ladybug6 cameras are engineered to deliver high-accuracy, high-resolution, and dependable results for applications such as HD mapping, asset management, roadside inspection, panoramic street image production for street view, road surveying, heritage scanning, building management, among several others.
- – Captures 72 Megapixel images with spatial accuracy of +/- 2 mm at 10-meter distance
- – Frame rates of up to 29.9 FPS at 4K resolution, 15 FPS at 72 MP
- – Wide operating temperature range of -30° C to 50° C
- – IP65 rating with industrial grade IP67 rated connectors
- – Support for additional Global Navigation Satellite Systems
- – Excellent color response, low noise, and a high dynamic range
- – Captures, compresses, and transmits 8-bit or 12-bit pixel data
- – Feature rich and user-friendly Ladybug SDK
- – All-metal body with 2-year warranty
For more information, visit HERE.