Bosch Rexroth Hosts Free Virtual Event – Explore the Factory of the Future
July 2, 2020
Join Bosch Rexroth, July 13-16th as they host a free 4-day virtual event that explores the Factory of the Future.
Bosch Rexroth has gathered experts from across the global Bosch organization to present topics that take you on an exploration of the Factory of the Future.
This free 4-day virtual event welcomes you to the new world of versatile, customer-orientated manufacturing. It’s a world of promise and ambition – a world of greater intelligence, flexibility and cost-effectiveness. Because the Factory of the Future begins Now. Develops Next. And goes Beyond.
Once registered, participants can join as many sessions as they want that fit into their schedule. Here is what you can expect to learn from this 4-day event:
- • Connecting your Factory to the Future
- • Digitize your Value Stream
- • Optimizing your Value Stream
- • Add Value with Digital Business Models
- • Maximize your Flexibility
Day 1: Monday, July 13, 2020
• Starting smart and thinking big with NEXEED software solutions for manufacturing efficiency and transparency of product, process and logistics data
• An overview of the Rexroth i4.0 solutions and knowledge offerings
• Go on a technology journey that brings us to the Factory of the Future and Beyond
Day 2: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 – includes technical sessions
• Learn how to automate your Factory of the Future from an app and create a scalable connectivity platform with ctrlX AUTOMATION
• Find out how NEXEED software helps you optimize manufacturing
• Plug & produce with Smart MechatroniX
• Resolve the challenge of localizing mobile robots with our Laser Localization Software
Day 3, Wednesday, July 15, 2020 – includes technical sessions
• Optimizing your value stream by maximizing production efficiency with intelligent tightening solutions, project management and intralogistics
• Continue exploring ctrlX AUTOMATION to increase productivity with AI and machine learning
• Find out how NEXEED increases efficiency of shop floor operations
Day 4, Thursday, July 16, 2020 – includes technical sessions
• How Rexroth’s ActiveMover increases cycle-time and saves floor space
• Enable contact-free collaboration in tight spaces with our production assistant, APAS the Bosch Rexroth collaborative robot
• Meet ActiveShuttle, our autonomous transport system that adds versatility to your factory
• If you didn’t hear about the award-winning Smart Function Kit on day 3, you can join on day 4
For more information and to register for our free 4-day event go to www.boschrexroth-us.com/exploreFotF.