April 30, 2021
Pilz Automation Safety Canada is currently offering a PNOZmulti 2 Starter Kit. Discover what is included in the kit and how it could be useful for you.
Use the configurable control system PNOZmulti 2 to implement multiple safety functions on your machinery. The base units are only 45 mm wide and are expandable, therefore the system can grow according to the requirements and size of your machine. Don’t miss Pilz’s “ready-to-use kit”, which includes:
- – Base Unit mB0
- – Set Screw terminals
- – Chipcard 32kb
- – USB Cable
- – Basic License for PNOZmulti Configurator
As a bonus, Pilz will also provide the customer with a free assembly and configuration training!
Benefits of the PNOZmulti 2:
- – Simple and user-friendly
- – Modular and flexible
- – For safety applications up to PL e/SIL3 (EN ISO 13849-1 / IEC 62061)
- – Certified functions blocks for safety functions
- – Variety of fieldbus and communication options
- – Comprehensive diagnostics/Integrated display
You can also have a look at the video below, in which Pilz explains why they have put this kit together:
For more information, visit www.pilz.ca.