OACETT Annual Conference & Awards Gala
April 28, 2023
Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites June 1 – 3, 2023
Join engineering and applied science technology professionals, industry leaders, college representatives, association leaders, and government officials for OACETT’s Annual Conference & Awards Gala, June 1 – 3 at the Hilton, Niagara Falls. #StrengthOfPartnerships
This year’s conference is open to all professionals working in and affiliated with the engineering and applied science technology profession. OACETT members and non-members are encouraged to take part in this engaging conference which includes:
Tickets to the Conference
We have many affordable conference ticket options (priced for OACETT members and Non-members), including:
- ALL ACCESS Conference Pass – all three days of the conference starting with the Welcome Night Reception & Dinner on Thursday, June 1, from 6:30 pm – 10:30 pm and ending with the interactive professional development session on Saturday, June 3. This pass includes all sessions, meals and a ticket to the President’s Awards Dinner on Friday, June 2.
- Two-Day Conference Pass – This ticket begins with breakfast on Friday, June 2, and ends with the interactive professional development session on Saturday, June 3. This ticket includes all professional development sessions, the keynote speaker address, the technology partnership showcase, breakfast on Friday and Saturday, and lunch on Friday,
- Welcome Night Reception & Dinner – networking dinner and reception on the evening of Thursday, June 1, from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm at the Watermark Fallsview Dining on the 33rd floor of the Hilton, Niagara Falls. This event, marking the start of the conference, is not to be missed as it will include interactive networking tools for participants, a delicious buffet meal, two drink tickets, and entertainment with an unrivaled view of Niagara Falls.
*Come for the daytime learning sessions, an evening networking session, or stay for the entire conference! To view ticket pricing, please go to Registration.
This year’s conference will also include OACETT’s President’s Awards Dinner honouring the outstanding contributions made by seven individuals whose work has significantly impacted the engineering and applied science technology field, the Association, education, and communities. OACETT’s Fellow designation honourees will also be recognized at this years President’s Awards Dinner.
Tickets to the Awards Gala
The President’s Awards Dinner hosted by Sandy Jobin-Bevans (alum of Second City) will take place on Friday, June 2, in the Great Falls Ballroom of the Hilton, Niagara Falls. Experience an entertaining cocktail reception complete with canapes and drink tickets, followed by an exquisite three-course plated meal, the gala, and ending the night with the hospitality reception.
Our tickets are priced for members and non-members as we recognize the achievements of both at our gala:
- Individual tickets – $175 plus tax and fees
- Table of 8 – $1250 plus tax and fees
Come out and celebrate the best and brightest of the profession!
How to Register for the Conference & Gala
- Select the ticket you would like to purchase
- Input the number of tickets you would like to order
- Enter a discount code (be sure to check your email and OACETT social media for more details)
- Select “Apply.”
- From here, you will be prompted to create a profile and answer a few questions pertaining to your tickets before being prompted for payment.
- Once you have paid – be sure to check your email for the confirmation email, which includes all pertinent details like hotel information, parking, access to the conference web app, onsite registration, etc.
Individuals attending the conference can book a room at the Hilton, Niagara Falls, under OACETT’s room block for $189/night. A link to reservations and room block pricing information will be sent to attendees after they register.
Questions? – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org