May 26, 2021
It’s time to take a better approach to data center cooling. Unbalanced or stranded resources lead to unusable power, space, cooling and connectivity making it difficult to reach 100% capacity utilization and challenging to meet business demands.
- – High energy costs
- – Increased capital
- – Increased operational expenditures
- – Increased risk of business disruption
Gain control over unpredictable environmental conditions and capacity challenges with a turnkey cooling optimization platform that allows you complete visibility and control through real-time monitoring.
Benefits of Cooling Optimization
- – Reduce cooling energy use up to 50%
- – Avoid the need to purchase new equipment
- – Automate management of CRAH/CRAC/DX temperature set points and variable fan speeds
- – See trending views of recent or historical temperatures, pressure differentials, dew points or humidity levels
Arm your data center with actionable information needed to be successful-in the fastest, most efficient, and cost-effective way.