November 25, 2021
Demanding environments require high-performance equipment, and Hubbell’s Pin & Sleeve solution is just that: a groundbreaking electrical solution for some of the toughest environments in the industry.
Hubbell has taken their existing Pin & Sleeve devices and increased their horsepower ratings, added the switching capabilities of a general purpose branched disconnect, and combined them into an efficient, compact design.
With increasing energy demands changing the way the industry manages electrical infrastructure, the best solutions are those that respond to current industry needs with state-of-the-art design and the most durable of materials – like the Hubbell Advantage line.
Hubbell has been an industry provider of electrical equipment for more than a century. Specializing in plugs & connectors, Kellems grips & cord connectors and more, Hubbell prides itself in listening to what contractors want and responding to meet those wants with incredible engineering and flawless design.
What is Advantage?
Hubbell’s Advantage series pin & sleeve devices elevate the previous design to meet the wants and needs of the current electrical market. The Hubbell Advantage is better than ever with unique features that help it stand out:
- – Oversized spring-loaded disconnect button for easy activation with gloved hands
- – Impact resistant, damage resistant, fully shrouded cover arm
- – Superior water ingress protection
- – Cover spring-loaded to the open position, reminding users that the cover must be secured to ensure maximum ingress protection.
- – Ergonomically designed leverage grip design exclusive to Hubbell