Omron launches brand new website with improved user experience, new tools and fully responsive design
April 18, 2019
Industry-leading automation solutions provider Omron Automation Americas has launched a brand new website designed to improve ease of use for customers, distributors and system integrators. It provides several new features and tools, in addition to a more modern and fully responsive look and feel.
Omron Automation Americas, a provider of end-to-end solutions for industrial automation, announces the launch of its brand-new website. Featuring several new tools for customers, system integrators and distributors, the website is designed to have a more modern look and feel with a fully responsive layout.
The new website, located at the URL http://automation.omron.com/, offers enhanced content that focuses on Omron’s wide-ranging industrial automation solution portfolio. It includes a blog as well as a multifaceted search functionality to improve navigation.
“We are excited to launch our new company website to our customers, investors, partners, media and visitors who are seeking to learn more about Omron’s products and services,” says Robb Black, President and CEO of Omron Automation Americas.
Created with user experience in mind, the website’s new tools and functionality include:
- OmronNow, a new self-service portal for Omron employees, distributors, system integrators and customers
- New blog section discussing industry trends, product highlights and more
- Expanded industry and solution sections that addresses pressing challenges
- Detailed product catalog with part number listings
- Easier Omron software registration
- Enhanced navigation with multifaceted search function
- Fully responsive design enabling compatibility with all browsers and mobile devices
Visitors are encouraged to explore the new website and stay informed on the latest details about technologies, product launches, events, corporate news and company information.
For more information, visit HERE.