August 10, 2021
Recently, Arieltech’s new FTEC-32G 12″ Fan Filters with an advertised highest flow capacity in the industry of 625 CFM have received CSA approval alongside the UL approval listing.
FTEC-32G series Fan Filters and Exhaust Filters are designed to supply forced convection filtered air for enclosures and electrical panels. By using the unique filtering and cooling features, FTEC will cool down the inside of enclosures to a desired temperature to protect the electrical and electronic parts against heat.
FTEC-32G Fan/Exhaust Filters come standard in Light Gray, Dark Gray and Black, with other colors on request.
- – Type 12 and Type 3R NEMA Rating-NO HOOD REQUIRED
- – IP 54 using G3 filter mat and IP 55 using G4 filter mat
- – 115 VAC, 230 VAC, 460 VAC, 12, 24, and 48 VDC available
- – Polyurethane sealing gasket
- – Ball bearing Fan
- – Easily snaps into place without the use of screws
- – Washable and reusable filter mat
- – Robust flame-retardant plastic housing, UL 94-V0
- – UV Resistant
For more information, visit www.arieltech.ca.