October 25, 2021
Allied Electronics & Automation added Optibelt and Joslyn Clark to its industrial controls product offerings in October, further expanding its linecard of more than 550 world-class suppliers.
Three other suppliers rounded out the October roster, including HUBER+SUHNER and Meltric offering connectors products and Chicago Pneumatic Tools expanding the pneumatics and fluid control offerings. New products from these suppliers are now available at www.alliedelec.com.
Allied’s recently added suppliers include:
- – Chicago Pneumatic Tools offers hundreds of quality air tools designed for the specific needs of the general and industrial maintenance and manufacturing and heavy production industries. With decades of expertise in providing the right tools and equipment to professionals, the company has developed a complete new range to fulfill their customers’ expectations and cover all their application needs.
- – HUBER+SUHNER, a global company with headquarters in Switzerland, develops and manufactures components and system solutions for electrical and optical connectivity. The company serves customers in the communication, transportation, and industrial markets with cables, connectors, cable systems, antennas, and other passive components, relying on its expertise in radio frequency, fiber optics, and low frequency technologies.
- – Joslyn Clark is the world leader in vacuum contactors, starters and controllers. The company is dedicated to continually raising the bar for industry standards in life safety and fire protection. With a dedicated distributor channel throughout the world, the Joslyn Clark brand is renowned across the globe for superior quality, unbeatable value and impeccable customer service.
- – Meltric manufactures a full line of industrial plugs and receptacles, including the signature brand of UL listed Switch-Rated devices with DECONTACTOR™ technology and push-button circuit disconnection. These all-in-one devices combine the safety and functionality of a disconnect switch with the convenience of a plug and receptacle and can be safely connected and disconnected under full load. MELTRIC also manufactures other safe and reliable industrial plugs and receptacles, including multipin, high amperage, single pole, and hazardous location devices. Additionally, its devices and third-party components can be used to produce custom power distribution units, including portable rubber boxes, mobile or stationary multi-gang steel enclosures, dual voltage wall boxes, circuit-protected receptacles, and more. As a safety leader in the electrical products manufacturing industry for more than 35 years, MELTRIC designs and builds quality electrical connectors with the primary focus of ensuring electrical and user safety. Since 1982, MELTRIC has manufactured hundreds of thousands of electrical plugs and receptacles that are used safely and without incident in diverse applications in almost every industry.
- – Optibelt Group is a leading global manufacturer of high-performance belt drives. Optibelt products are used where durability and quality are required without making any compromises: in machine engineering, in the automotive arena, in the agricultural engineering sector and the household appliance industry.
Allied continues to add products and suppliers to its facilities cleaning and maintenance inventory. As part of its focus on improving the customer experience, Allied will continue to expand its product portfolio throughout 2021 and beyond to meet customers’ wide-ranging needs. In 2020, the company added more than 50 new best-in-class suppliers to its linecard, bringing more than 10,000 new ready-to-ship product lines to customers. Allied has also recently doubled the capacity of its Fort Worth distribution center and provides online customers with tens of thousands of 360-degree high-resolution images, more than 1.1 million up-to-date product data sheets, expert advice on a wide range of topics, and a connection to the company’s global DesignSpark free online engineering collaboration platform.