September 28, 2022
Create customized, die-cut legend plates with less time, cost and hassle than engraved plates.
Brady’s B-593 material is a high-gloss polyester label with a thick, raised profile (foam-backed) and an ultra-aggressive permanent adhesive. Designed as a high-performance low-cost alternative to engraved plates and push-button labels on panels and enclosures.
These labels are ideal for a variety of indoor and outdoor applications, including:
- – Electrical Components
- – Push Buttons
- – Switches
- – Instrument Panels
- – Motor Controls
- – Trophy Plates
- – Electrical Cabinets
- – Racks and Patch Panels
- – Low Voltage Control Panels
- – Signal Lights
- – Production Lines
B-593 Raised Panel Labels offer:
- – 10-year outdoor durability and aggressive adhesive for strong holding power
- – 80% cost-savings in comparison to engraved legend plates
- – On-demand printing for inventory management, reduced material waste and custom legend plates when and where you need them
- – Thermal transfer print quality for crisp, clear legends
- – Clean, professional legend plates in a variety of colours and sizes
- – UL969 and CULC22.2 No. 0.15-01 compliant
Improves quality – B-593 labels offer the professional look you need.
Brady Printers that are compatible with B-593 material:
- – BMP61
- – M611
- – BMP71
- – BBP35
- – BBP37
- – S3100
- – I3300
- – I5300
For more information, visit HERE.