EPLAN Platform 2022 – It’s In Your Hands
April 13, 2021
It’s in your hands to shape the engineering of tomorrow. EPLAN supports you in this – with modern tools for your daily work as well as with integrated solutions for the digitalised future of the industrial ecosystem. At the digital Hannover Messe 2021, EPLAN will be presenting the upcoming EPLAN Platform 2022 to the public for the first time. Available starting this summer, this new platform for the engineering of tomorrow will be offering you a fresh, modern user experience – both visually and functionally.
The EPLAN Platform 2022 will offer you a modern technical foundation that provides users with a completely new user experience. As part of this, EPLAN will also be increasing the integration with their cloud solutions in EPLAN ePULSE. Another future-oriented innovation: From August 2021, they will offer new licences exclusively in their subscription model, which means a significant plus in flexibility for you.
An overview of the newest EPLAN Platform highlights:
- – A modern user interface that is easy to use for quick orientation, making daily work with it easier for both newcomers and experienced EPLAN users alike
- – A Backstage view as a central element for all project information as well as for data and file management
- – New parts management with optimal performance and easy navigation
- – A newly integrated insert centre as the central location for quickly finding and efficiently utilising symbols, macros and devices
- – New 2D graphics with stronger performance, even when working with larger amounts of data for schematics projects
Additionally, the use of the new EPLAN Platform 2022 in connection with the EPLAN ePULSE cloud environment enables innovative, secure and efficient forms of collaborating with co-workers, customers and partners. For instance, the new product EPLAN eMANAGE lets you easily upload projects from the EPLAN Platform to the cloud and make them available both in-house or to external stakeholders.
Aside from the functional requirements, EPLAN will also keep a close eye on technological advances when developing their solutions. As such, along with the numerous new features available to you with the EPLAN Platform 2022, there are also expanded cloud services that are becoming increasingly important.
Due to these technological changes, EPLAN previously announced last year that they will be offering new licences exclusively as subscriptions starting on 1 August 2021. But switching to the new subscription model is also worthwhile for existing licences – functionally, technologically and in terms of pricing.
For more information, visit HERE.